For all Wednesday night activities we ask that you please park in the back of Bowie so that we don't interrupt other scheduled on-campus obligations. Thanks for being patient with us as we strive to work well with the school!
1. Reflect back on the beatitudes (5:3-11). What about this has been personally challenging?
2. How are you being salt and light in the spheres of influence God has placed you?
3. We learned that lust is an engagement of the heart. Why is this distinction important?
4. How do we love well those who are headed towards or have experienced divorce?
5. Jesus describes these three external things that believers are not supposed to do (lust, divorce, oaths). He then turns to show us what their internal disposition looks like. What does this actually look like?