8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere-in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8 (NLT)
- Assist the Pastor in developing and implementing a program of evangelism and missions consistent with Act 1:8 and the Strategic Plan.
- Promote interest in Associational, Home, State, and International missions.
- Research areas of mission needs with the purpose of establishing or helping support and establish global mission projects.
- Keep the church fully informed of all mission projects.
- Recommend to the Finance Team budgetary needs for missions strategies.
Ministry Grants are awarded by the Acts 1:8 Team of Ridgecrest Baptist Church to individuals or groups in mission endeavors. Priority is given to members and former members of Ridgecrest whose ministry falls within the scope of the Strategic Plan.
To request a Ministry Grant, please include the following information in a letter, email, or presentation to the ACTS 1:8 Team at their quarterly meeting. To download a Ministry Grant Form click the link below:
or submit your request online: